To actively contribute to the social and economic development of the communities in which we operates and to build a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker sections of society and raise the country’s human development index.
|Identification of projects|
All projects are to identified in a participatory manner in consultation with the community, literally sitting with them and gauging their basic needs. We recourse to the participatory rural appraisal mapping process. In discussion with the village panchayats and other influential’s, projects are to be prioritized.
The Company shall give preference to the local area or areas around it where it operates, for spending the amount earmarked for CSR activities.
In case, if for any reason, whatsoever, the projects are not finalized, to contribute the same to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Schedule Castes, the Schedule Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
|The Project to be identified should be with in the broad parameters of the following areas:|
- Providing scholarships/books to the students.
- Constructing class rooms in the school premises.
- Providing benches/desks and other furnitures & fixtures to the school.
- Promoting girl child education.
- Providing computer education.
- Conducting various education programmes.
B) Infrastructure Development:
- Providing basic infrastructure facilities.
- Providing sanitation and hygiene facilities.
- Homes for homeless.
- Rural electrifications.
- Irrigation and water storage structures.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Water recycling
- Use of Solar Energy
C) Social change & Health Care: